* Familiar smells to leave outside:
used cat litter, contents of hoover bag, trainer insoles, slippers, socks, bedding (low to the ground), stinky cat beds
* Check in gardens, under decking, outbuildings, under cars
* Search when it’s quiet, late evening/early morning
* Take something with a familiar sound:
cat biscuits, toy with a bell, old collar, your child’s toy
* Take a torch
* Don’t forget specs/hearing aids if you wear them
* Using Social Media:
Post on your own timeline as well as groups/pages
Make sure your post is visible to everyone!
(facebook:settings > privacy > who can see future posts > public)
* Remember, not everyone uses social media/internet so
ADVERTS, POSTERS & FLYERS ARE A MUST!!
Posters/adverts should have the following details:
– At least 1 photo showing as much of your cat as possible
– Area missing from inc. city & first part of postcode
– Date missing in full
– Brief description (if your cat is microchipped mention this also)
– Contact details
With thanks to Kristy Shaw (Daisy Cat Shaw) for permission to use the image on MCC.